Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thoughts vomit blog

I have a bunch of new pictures that I need to put up but they are downstairs and I'm not going to do it right now. I haven't blogged in a while and I have missed the theraputic value of it. This past week and a half I have been out visiting family for the holidays and it was a lot of fun but I'm glad to be home.
While we were out and about Kenzie broke her leg. I'm not usually the parent who freaks out and so when Kenzie came to me after it happened I tried to calm her and got a little impatient when after 30 minutes she didn't stop crying. I feel pretty bad about that now. She has been a way cranky little girl in the past week but we've been through worse I suppose!!! Kenzie has an appointment to get her cast on tomorrow and Isaac has convinced her that pink is what she needs. (I hope that option is available)
So, Christmas and new years was an adventure but I'm glad I was able to see all my family over the holidays. So now that we are all home, it is time to get crackin and clean! (and take down the tree)
Happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Kenzie broke her leg! You do have your hands full with your little girls! If your girls are that busy and mischievious then i wonder what i have to come with my litte Royce! He is already into everything and climbing and jumping off everything! I am nervous lol. Well good luck getting everything cleaned and taken down. That's always the hardest part - cleaning after a trip the laundry and unpacking and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not tell you how grateful I am that you are home!!! (I will even come and do all your dishes if it means i can get out of my house)

    ReplyDelete