Friday, December 11, 2009

First Picture on my Blog










I am pretty bad about posting picutres...ok, I've never posted a single picture on my blog until now...so here are some pictures of what I've been up to. (Or rather, these are the pictures on my XD card, some from several months ago, some from Tuesday)
The first 2 are Chloe at the park swinging and scowling, two things she currently enjoys.
The next two a part of a series of pictures that I've been taking as my hair changes.
And the last ones are of making cake pops (Bakerella!!) for enrichment. Thanks for your help April, you're awesome! I wouldn't have finished them without you! I'll have to post some of the graduation suckers for this weekend. That's right, ISAAC IS GRADUATING!!!!
Part of the reason I haven't said anything about him graduating is because we're still going to be here another year while he finishes his masters.....sigh.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on pictures! Haha. Your hair in that picture reminds me of Mia Michaels, I wish I could pull that hairstyle off! And the cake pops look awesome, I am excited to see the graduation ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your hair looks awesome! I want to see the whole thing though...:) Congratulations Isaac on graduating! Even if theres one more year its a huge milestone in completing a goal you've worked so hard to reach.So really thats a congrats to both of you! Thats very exciting, please tell him hi for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking pics of Chloe!! She cracks me up! I love the hair doo!! and it looks cool with the fancy nails and all too! And the cake pops are yumm!! and the graduation ones were fun! thanks for asking for my help so I can find something cool to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off - YAY for the pictures on the blog! 2nd - love the hair, but i too want to see the whole thing! 3rd sorry if this is late- CONGRATS you guys on Isaac graduating! That is a HUGE Accomplishment on both of you. It's hard work doing the school thing, for everyone! So YAY to that! And even though there is another year of school, you are that much closer than before! 4th - love the cake pops! how fun!

    ReplyDelete