I know it is really strange to blog about wedgies but I have to. A couple days ago I went to Maceys on a whim and while I was pushing the cart around I saw a girl infront of me pick her wedgie. She must have been in her 20's and while I'm certain she thought nobody was looking, she was also wrong! I laughed, I couldn't help it...but it also got me to thinking. How many people have seen me pick my wedgies???? I've certianly picked a couple in public! I'll never forget the time I looked out my front window accross the street and saw an old man picking his wedgie! I guess the moral of the story is, don't pick your wegie or your nose unless you fully expect to be caught by somebody. Speaking of picking your nose, I was once driving to work while I lived in AZ and I drove past my uncle. I recognized his car and was about to wave to him when I noticed he was picking his nose. Not just picking his nose, DIGGING in his nose. He probably had to stuff toilet paper up his nose afterwards because I'm sure it started bleeding. I won't say which uncle but here is another moral, don't pick your nose in the car, it is a public place. (Unless you don't mind being caught)
My friends mom was rear-ended while driving once and the guy got out of his car and the first thing he said was "Sorry, I was looking in the rear-view mirror picking my nose." Then he had to tell the police that too. Way for him to just openly admit it.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha!!! Another moral! Don't pick your nose, you might cause an accident!
ReplyDeletehaha...too funny!! I love trying to teach kids manners, it's always the, "but why, mom" and sometimes it's hard to explain the full why...it's "just don't do it!"
ReplyDeletetalk about smurfing.
ReplyDelete