Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kitty Anyone???????

For the last 3 days there has been a kitten meowing outside my house. Well last night my neighbors knocked on my door and said they had caught it and wondered if it was mine. It wasn't but I just have a thing for kittens so I said I would take him. I thought that it would be easy to take him to a shelter or something (I'm not allowed to keep him in my apartment). Well I called around today and they told me to call animal control. For some reason "animal control" sounds so heartless and cold to me....so if there is anyone out there who wants a kitten, whose hearts are pricked by the plight of little kitty.....CALL ME! He needs a home and he's sooooo cute! I would keep him but I can't.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keri, I used to work at Bridgerland Animal Hospital and they have a small animal shelter there in Logan. You could take the kitten there.Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete