Today is the second day of school and all I can say is phew!!!! I haven't been in school for about 5 years now and I realize now how much I haven't exercised my brain in that 5 years!!! I am just walking around the house with a rotating list in my head of all the things I have to do today, tomorrow, the next day, saturday, next week, next month and so on!!!! Another amazing thing happened when I started school (amazing to me, although not thrilling in the general sense!). There are tons of projects and to do lists sitting around the house but I haven't done much with them really. When school started and I got suddenly really busy I have been picking up my to do lists and doing them! Why is it that the motivation to do all these things comes now when I really don't have time!? I can tell you I've been sitting on my butt the last 3 weeks but I could not get anything done! Weird. I do understand that when I am busy I tend to be more motivated.
Well, the other day I went through my closet and deep cleaned it. I pulled everything out and reorganized it. While I was in there I found all the pictures I didn't hang up when I moved in and finally hung them up. I feel like I am home now. Funny how little things can make such a big difference.
The other day I was thinking about a blog that I wanted to write and here it is.
Things I have learned in the 5 years I've been married
Seasoned stewed tomatoes warmed up in the microwave are not considered tomato soup.
Each year I've been married is harder than the year before, but better too
Having a baby is....fun, scary, frustrating, wonderful, life changing, selfless (wether or not you intended to be selfless), hard, rewarding, ever changing, amazing.
Little babies are the cutest thing in the world, but they are a little boring
1 year olds are so fun!!!
18 month of babies are terrors
2 year olds are...demonic
3 year olds are fun, for the most part
2 kids is harder than one but the second child is a breath of fresh air (in my case)
No 2 kids are alike
Kids are the source of some of my best times
Husband is the source of most of the other best times.
There is nothing in the world like a girl friend who knows what you're going through
It is hillarious to hear my 3 yr old say fart (I know I'm imature)
Being in the military is hard but worth it
Going to school is VERY hard but worth it
Me going to school is one the best things I've done
I've learned how to get permnant marker off of the Tv screen (more than once), the fridge, the dishwasher, the remote, the wall, an outlet, wood (sort of), but unfortuneately I haven't figured out how to get it out of cloth.
I've learned if you put it on the floor it will get eaten, in any condition
My husband and my daughters are the greatest joy in my life and my greatest sorrow
I have a good life
February fun......
14 years ago
Hey I have one for you... I remember you telling me a story, so I think you should add... You can't shower without a shower curtain! :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! Thanks for reminding me, I had forgotten that!!! That was a good lesson!
ReplyDelete