Blogging is kinda of funny. I think about it all the time. The things I would say and it is very theraputic. Especially because I feel like I gave birth to Satan. So here is some things I have learned.
-If Satan had a favorite color juice, it would be red.
-Satan would have to pour his own red juice every time nobody was looking and would spill it on the floor, in the fridge, on the table, the counter, but most importantly, the carpet.
-If Satan were being potty trained he would pee his pants every time he (she) needed to pee just because. He (she) is perfectly capable of peeing in the toilet, but he (she) would pee his (her) pants every time. I still haven't figured out why. Aparently Satan is unconcerned with the rewards or punishment system.
-If Satan had a sister he (she) would write with marker on her face. He (she) would tear everything out of his sisters hands just to make her cry. He (she) would wake her up from all her naps because what fun is a sleeping baby?
-If Satan was potty training she would wait until you weren't home to poop in her pants. And she would do it more than once in a 10 minute time period.
-If Satan was hungry he would first dip a sharp knife into purple glitter and then proceed to cut a cantalope because.....I'm not really sure. I'm really not.
If my daughter was Satan I'm sure she wouldn't make me laugh. It doesn't happen right away but she certainly makes life.....spicy. She has and probably always be our firecracker. Some days she feels like a demonic creature straight from the underworld but then she smiles. I can't say that works on me until several hours have passed. Children are no longer angels I think, but they are heavenly. I haven't quite figured out the rest of what they are but I suppose it isn't Satan.
February fun......
14 years ago
Satan would also tell you he(she) has to go potty, sit on the potty for 15 min., do nothing, then climb off and pee into the bathtub or run out of the bathroom to pee in the kitchen....
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Thanks for the therapy session! I miss you!
Cute blog, Keri!! I didn't know you had one ;) We're keeping sane (barely)! Is Isaac gone already?
ReplyDeletehaha she is so cute!! but for sure a fire cracker!! (so glad I have a boy!)
ReplyDelete