On wednesday I had my wisdom teeth pulled. It actually was a pretty good day too. 2/3 of the day is pretty foggy and while I don't like that, I kind of do. I vaguely recall the dental hygenist telling me I wouldn't remember anything that she was telling me and I remember this made me really mad. Anyway, today has been the real kicker. I didn't realize how down and out I'd be after getting my teeth pulled (or I would have done it when I didn't have children!!!). It has been a challenge mostly because I can't take a nap. Or there is a price I should say. There is nobody physically preventing me from sleeping (besides the screaming squealing children) but when I choose to fall asleep I make the choice to sacrifice something for that selfish pleasure. Today I sacrificed a bottle of hand sanitizer. I awoke to Kenzie cleaning the kitchen floor. One whole bottle. (anybody want to lick my kitchen floors, they're germ free) The second nap I took I was given the consequence of refolding a tub of wipes that Chloe "unpacked" for me. Later on I discovered that the kitchen floors had been coated with cinnamon. (Again the kitchen floors are germ free and cinnamon flavored!) Certainly things could have been worse (and they have....poop is all I'll say) but today I paid a price for my naps. Sometimes the price is worth it, sometimes it isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment