Friday, November 18, 2011

Long time No Post

So last week my camera of 7 years up and died on me. Sad day. But then, I got a new one! Hooray!
These are some shots with the new camera from this morning waiting at the bus stop. And yes-it is still fall here! Mid November-no snow! Somebody commented that they may have seen some frost on the car windows but I didn't see it. Another lady at the bus stop was telling me it would be pretty cold tomorrow-highs in the 50's! Ha ha. I just laugh.
Also.....Florida.....3 weeks! Hooray!




5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Keri! Keep them comin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHLOE is SO big! And Kenz's hair is SO long! I MISS you guys. (BTW, it snowed at least 6 inches today...I'm jealous. By the time it gets cold there, you'll be in Florida!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too big! make them stop growing up! they'll forget about me at this rate! I can't believe kenzie's lion mane and oh my heavens they are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big the girls are! And Kenzie has hair like her Mama! So Beautiful! Hope you are doing well.... and hey I need you to email me your mailing address. Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures look great! And I love the girl's hair! So fun! Miss you guys!!
    -Whit

    ReplyDelete