Monday, July 18, 2011

Virginia Beach

The view from the restaurant we ate at. I had a tuna steak. Isaac had a stuffed flounder. Both caught that morning! And hush puppies. They were amazing!!!
The drive out to the ocean. Sorry about the dirty windshield.
I love the green vines out here.


Hampton is on the way to the ocean.
That is part of one of the bay inlets. So ocean water there.
Driving down into a tunnel under the water.
Driving out.
Kenzie playing on the beach.
That's the ocean!
Chloe looking out. She had to pee.
Isaac had fun standing out in the waves.
Ocean again!
The girls would build mud piles and then they would get swept out by the waves. Oh yeah and there were jellyfish all over the beach but we were told these ones didn't sting....
The boardwalk.
At our restaurant.



Driving away from the ocean at the end of the day.
Sunset. It was a good day at the beach.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like fun! What a fun adventure! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! It reminds me of Bear Lake trips...we really miss you here. Jake is SO grown up, he's SO cute!! I sure miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at your pictures, I think I may have been to that same boardwalk and beach. It looks like the one I went to when I went to visit Trent on his mission. It's so gorgeous out there, and I wish we could come and see it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing out there! And I love the pics of you and the kids playing at the beach (especially the one where chloe needs to pee- so cute! :)So green and so pretty! looks like so much fun!
    Love,
    Whitney (sorry my blogger account doesn't work)

    ReplyDelete