For the last 3 years (give or take) I've been trying to get down to my ideal weight. During that time I have gone up and down on the scale between another baby and trying to get down before and after. I've also accumilated many MANY pairs of pants. Pants for my bigger shape and size and pants for that day when I will fit into them. Even though I've grown in size I still have this eye for pants that I used to fit in. (I also seem to have issues with dressing rooms...another story) So I'll buy pants that according to my eyes "fit" and then find out at home they don't even fit my calves. So then I put them on a special shelf. This shelf houses all the pants that some day I'll fit into. On special occasions I pull those pants down and try them on. Ocasions like, I exercised today! Or The scale says I'm lighter today! Or Hmm, I haven't tried these on in a while. Every time I move I have to part with these pants that I bought and never wore because I simply can't have more pants that I don't fit in than pants I do fit in!!! Today marks a special occasion because of the two pants that I still have left on my special shelf, both fit. Unfortunately I've changed so much over the past three years, sadly, the pants aren't really my style anymore.
hi there Keri! thanks for having us over for a fun 24th celebration! I was looking at my friend Mindi Holgrens blog and saw your link! I love your posts!
ReplyDeleteHooray that you fit in them! That's so great! That is sad though, that the style is outdated. Can't wait to see you in a few hours. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they fit! That gives me hope for my "i'm gonna wear these again" shelf.
ReplyDeleteKeri! This just shows how behind I am - I didn't even know you blogged! I'm adding you to my list! We need to play soon!
ReplyDelete